Sunday, November 4, 2007

BUFFALO BILLS WIN!!

If you don't know already.... Jeff is a Buffalo Bills fan. Many of you have seen Calistas Buffalo Bills outfit (I put a picture of it below). Jeff and I even have Buffalo Bills hats and when we get a house, Jeff will be getting his own Buffalo Bills room. I proudly support my husband love for the team....even though we get made fun of often. Don't worry....we watch the Cowboys games too. On Sundays, we go to church and come straight home to start watching football. We usually watch about 3 games. It has become a fun tradition. It's even more fun when friends and family come over and Nancy(Jeffs mom) cooks her chicken wings!!! Today was just like every other Sunday.....lots of football fun! Here are some pics:Calista's first Bills game! (She was so tiny then.... well, tiny for Calista)She loves watching football with dad!
Calista and Jeff hanging out watching the bills game!
Showing off our Bills hats!
Jeff calling to brag about the Bills winning!

No comments: