Monday, January 14, 2008
Our Anniversary
We spent our one year anniversary with our friends and Calista. We went to church in the morning and worked the nursery. We had about 10 babies. LOL, It was really funny. Then we watched football at our friends Candice and Jake's. They have a daughter, Ady Lou, exactly one week older then Calista. So we always have a lot of fun when we are with them. Poor Cowboys lost though. I was very sad. We also noticed how perfect the weather was. If you remember our wedding then you know it was not like that last year. Not fair.
Jeff and I went out to eat on Saturday night while my mom watched Calista.
This is Calista on the way home from playing with Ady. I took her pony tail out and it stood straight up! We thought that was really funny.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment