Today was my favorite memory with Calista and Jeff to date. I have never seen Calista more happy. As soon as we pulled up to the farm she started to get excited. She is in love with pumpkins so she ran straight towards them. Then, we saw the goats, sheep and cows. She was so excited. At first, she called them all "Daisie" but by the end of the day the cow was "moo", the sheep was "sheee"and the goat was "goaaa". She was getting upset she could not fit through the fence to get to the animals. We had a lot of fun and realized how much Calista truly loves all animals.

She found an old tractor to play on!

She loved all the baby animals.

Let me in there!

Too cute!

She wanted to give him a kiss!

This is my favorite picture!

She picked out her pumpkin!

Playing with the pumpkins!


Pointing towards more animals!

Calista was not scared at all!
1 comment:
I love her little shirt! So cute! I hope you all had a great time!
Post a Comment