Thursday, January 22, 2009
Mommy and Me Gymnastics
Two weeks ago Calista and I started a mommy and me gymnastics class. She absolutely loves it. I can't wait till I can do all the gymnastics with her. She has a lot of fun and is learning some valuable lessons (ex. taking turns, sharing and going from one thing to the next even when she wants to stay on the trampoline the whole time). She is the youngest one in her class but it does not seem to phase her any. She has no fear....which surprised me. She ran and jumped straight into the block pit, climbed on the bars, crawled on the beam, did front rolls and jumped on trampoline. She couldn't understand why the other kids were afraid of the block pit. They all just stood around and starred at her. Her favorite thing to do is stand on a really tall mat and jump in. Below are some pics I managed to take:
Jumping with her new friend Ethan who is 2 1/2.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment