Monday, January 12, 2009

Our weekend!

We celebrated our 2nd Anniversary on Saturday. It is actually the 13th but with work we knew we should celebrate over the weekend. It has been a wonderful and very blessed 2 years. My mom and Randy watched Calista. Jeff took me shopping then out to eat at Ricks Chop House in McKinney. It was sooooo good. Then we just enjoyed the rest of the night to ourselves.It was very relaxing and I only called my mom 5 times which is a new record for me. I did however wake up and go straight over there to get her. The thought of having a child free night always sounds great to me but I never fully relax. I do not know how we will ever be able to take a vacation. I am hoping it gets easier as they get older. Calista could have cared less when we came to pick her up. She loves it at my mom and Randy's! She even kept telling me "bye-bye" when I walked in and kept playing with her toys.
Sunday, Jeff's mom (Nancy), his cousin (Joseph) and his friend (Sean) came by to eat, watch football and play Wii. It was a fun day. Daisie really loved it because she had Josephs black lab, Yeager, to play with.


Only 7 more weeks until Carsyn arrives!

No comments: