Sunday, April 12, 2009

Easter

We had a great Easter. We started the morning off with church. We left church and went straight to Grandma and Papa's. We had so much fun there and lunch was soooo good. Calista had a cupcake (that Samantha made.... thanks :)) and 2 Easter eggs full of m &m's. I am sure she had more that I did not see. Calista loves to play with all her cousins. After Grandma's we went to visit Jeff's family at our sister-in-law, Jill, mom's house (did you get that?). Calista loved it there because there were so many dogs. Which was great because she forgot how tired she was. Mason and Calista were going to get in the hot tub but only Mason ended up getting in. Calista still needed to get use to the ideal. We had a great time. When we got home Calista loved going through all her gifts. Thank you so much everyone!

Here she is in her Aunt Krystal bow! So sweet!

Here is Miss Calista before church. She is soooo adorable.

This is a pic of Austin enjoying his Easter weekend that Julie took. I just loved it so much I had to post it on my blog. :)
Here we are at Grandma's. Austin loves his football. Which makes Uncle Jeff really happy. :)

Haley and Carsyn........ I love this picture!

The whole crew!! J.T., Kate, Haley, Carsyn, Calista and Austin
The Swann-Greiner kids! Haley, Calista, Austin and Carsyn..... lil' Jack will be here in August! I cannot wait!


Aunt Kim and Calista

Haley with her blue ring-pop tongue! I told her I would put it on the blog!


Calista and Austin were getting so tired! They missed there nap time but both were still little angels. (kinda looks like my brother was tired also)

Hunting for Easter eggs.

Austin showing Calista his egg.

Aunt Kim and Carsyn
Beau was trying to teach Calista how to catch the ball.... keep trying Beau!
Jeff and Carsyn........ too cute!
Here we are at Jill's moms house. Calista was so excited about the water but when it came time to get in she was not having it. It has been a year since she has been in a pool so she has to warm up to the water all over again. Mason on the other hand gets in all the time so he knew exactly what to do....
Our nephew... the fish ;)
Don't worry his daddy was right there beside him the whole time.
Love this picture!


Aunt Kim G and Carsyn

Sweet Mason!!!!!

We hope everyone had a great Easter!!! Love you all!

No comments: