Calista insists on wearing her hat backwards!
Saturday, April 25, 2009
Saturday with family and friends!
Today my mom and I spent the day together. We started off the morning by dropping Calista off with my cousin Krystal. Calista LOVES her Aunt Krystal. I was happy they got the spend the morning together. Krystal took her to a craft fair in Rockwall and when she dropped Calista off she was wearing a new hat, sunglasses and carrying a wand. She definitely looked like she had spent the day with her Aunt Krystal. My mom and I went to a wedding shower for a childhood friend of mine, Annie. It was great getting to see her and I can't wait to see her in her wedding dress. After that we hung out at Grandma's which is always exciting. Aunt Kim, Krystal, her two friends, Jeff, the girls, Christy, Amber and J.T. were all there to talk to and catch up with. Jeff took the girls home while my mom and I went to Haley's dance recital. It was soooo adorable. It is a christian dance organization called Girls of Grace. It was amazing and such a wonderful way to teach young girls that beauty comes from within.
Haley and Mimi
Calista insists on wearing her hat backwards!
Calista insists on wearing her hat backwards!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment