Sunday, May 17, 2009
Happy 2nd Birthday Calista
I cannot believe our little girl is two. It goes by so fast. Calista had wonderful birthday! We started the morning off by singing "Happy Birthday" to her. If you did not get to watch the video of that you really missed out. She started bawling in the middle of the song...for no reason(maybe it was our singing voices).... it was hilarious and I think I might send it in to Americas Funniest Videos. After she calmed down she immediately asked for her cousins. We told her they would be there later. Then she saw her new wagon, immediately named it her "red car" and jumped in it. We had a layed back morning of playing and spending alone time together then put her down for a nap. When she woke up her party began. All her family came to celebrate. She had a great time and surprisingly never seemed overwhelmed. I think she is getting use to our big family. (These are not all the pics. Julie has a CD full of pics for me. When I get it I will post them).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment