Saturday, May 9, 2009
The Little Gym
On Saturdays, at 8:30 A.M. you will find the four of us at The Little Gym. Calista loves every part of it. When we walk in she has to say hello to everyone. I love how welcoming and caring Calista is to everyone she meets. If someone falls or starts to cry she will stop what she is doing and say, "ohhhh are you okay?" It is possibly the sweetest thing in the world. I start the class off with Calista and then Jeff and I switch so he can end the class with her. She loves that because then she gets to show dad all that she has learned. Carsyn sleeps through it all. I love the BABY stage!
I know you cant see my face in this picture but I wanted you to see how Calista arrives to the gym..... with sunglasses on. In fact we have to talk her into taking them off and leaving them in her bag. She is also wearing her WATER shoes....lol. Thanks Aunt Krystal! :0)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment