Friday, June 26, 2009

DESTIN, FL ~DAY 2~

Every morning we would wake up at 7 and walk up and down the beach. Then we would find a spot to set up our chairs and umbrella. Jeff bought me a book, "My Sisters Keeper" that I made a point to start and finish on our trip.


We decided to rent a boat on this day. Jeff ended up renting a 16 person boat for the two of us. It was funny. We had a great time. We went to a place called crab island. The water was crystal clear and about 4 feet deep..... in the middle of the ocean. It was so much fun. I didn't have a float so I improvised and tied all the life jackets together and laid out.... in the middle of the ocean. It was paradise.
Here is my float creation.
This is crab island.
Jeff having a great and relaxing time.

We ate at Harry T's this night. Located at Harbor Village (above). A great place to shop and eat.


Jeff eating dinner!!!

No comments: