Today we went to my brother and Julie's. Aunt Krystal joined us for the fun. We all had a great time, even little Carsyn had fun, she loves to be serenated by Haley and tickled by Austin. My brother put up the water slide and the slip-n-slide. He even cooked us burgers, hot dogs and Julie made cupcakes..... and she let the kids frost them. Calista LOVED the frosting. Calista tried the slip-n- slide and water slide but her favorite thing to do was play in the sand box. Here are the pics Julie and Dustin took.... I forgot my camera. :0)

Calista loved Haley's guitar.

Carsyn loves her cousin Haley. I love this picture!

Calista and the frosting!

Haley found a hat for Calista!

Sweet Austin

Eating lunch!
We had a great time and can't wait till next time.
2 comments:
Laci Swann!! How crazy is this that I found your blog? I have been bored going through other peoples blogs and I found yours! How are you? Your little girls are just beautiful!!
~Melissa (Rauhauser) Norris
I added you to my blog list so we can catch up!
Post a Comment