Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Stopped to take a pic!

Hey everyone! We are all doing great over here at the Greiner residence. Our new grass has grown in and our new fence is half way built.... thanks to my brother and Jeff. Carsyn rolled over on June 1st and loves to giggle. Calista is getting better about using the potty at home. I have not manged the potty training to continue into public yet. It will happen though. :0)Here are some pics I managed to take the other day.... June 4th. Calista was caught on camera this time when she put soap in her mouth. Yes, that is a wall of soap behind her which she likes to create every bath time. Thanks Aunt Julie and Uncle Dustin for all the fun bath stuff!!
Carsyn gets bigger and cuter every day!

These pics were taking after Calista went to bed. One day we will get a family pic..... I hope!




No comments: