We took the girls to the Fun Zone in McKinney. Calista loved the bounce houses. There was a giant slide for the bigger kids and she was screaming to go on it. I made Jeff go with her but the second time she ran ahead of him and some kids piled in behind her. I was terrified and yelling at Jeff to get her. He couldnt and told me not to worry. So I watched my baby climb the giant flight of stairs and then slide down the giant slide all be herself. SHE LOVED IT and went on it about 7 more times. She is getting way to big! Where does the time go?

Calista sliding down the slide.

Calista Climbing up the stairs!
1 comment:
Brave little Calista!!! Haley wouldn't do that stuff until 33 1/2! You have a dare devil on your hands. She and Austin could get into some kind of trouble together!
Post a Comment