
Saturday, October 10, 2009
Pumpkin Patch
The Swann, Greiner and LaHaie family all met up at the pumpkin patch. We had a lot of fun. Calista loves pumpkins and playing with her cousins, so she was in heaven. There was a hay jump, a maze, hay ride, pony ride and of course a lot of pumpkins. We did it all!!!! Poor Calista was so excited about her first pony ride and the pony decided to jump right after she got on him. Luckily, Randy was there to pull her off before she fell off. I tried making her get back on the pony so she would not be afraid but she was having none of it. If you ask her about it she will say, "the pony jumped and I fall off". Jeff and I plan on taking her on another pony ride so she will not be scared. We all had a great time and the best thing about having a sister-in-law who loves to take pictures is I got a lot of cute pics of the kids....thanks Julie!!!


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)












No comments:
Post a Comment