Saturday, January 23, 2010

January 2010 Update

This month has been very exciting. The girls are changing everyday. Carsyn's personality is starting to really show now. She is so precious. Words cannot even explain. I am constantly in awe of her. She is just so amazing and beautiful. She is always content and is now starting to become very inquisitive. Calista is the smartest two year old I have ever come across. She is strong willed, fun and so incredibly sweet. I do not know what I would do without my kisses, hugs and "nosies" she gives me everyday. As smart as her little brain is, she is still all of "two". She has tantrums and because she is so smart we have to be more consistent with discipline because she always seems to be one step ahead of us. Life at our house is never boring and we are looking forward to seeing what personality little Caitlyn will have. Hopefully, we will find out soon. At my last doctors appointment they told me I was already dilated to a 3. So I am just waiting for my water to break or for the due date to come and they wil induce me. She loves her walker!

Everybody coming in from outside.

Calista pointing to the airplane.
Standing up for a second.

LOVE HER!



They love to swing next to each other.
My sweet girls.
Notice the bear to the left. That is the bear she made at Build A Bear.... she takes him (Bear)everywhere! Thanks Mimi and Randy for the fun day.

No comments: