Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Pics

Today when Jeff and I got off work we loaded up the girls determined to get our picture taken. We did not care what it looked like.... we just wanted a family pic. We were successfull and I think they turned out great. Jeff and I are blessed with 3 beautiful girls. I never in my life thought I would have 3 girls. Now I cannot imagine anything different. When I look at my mom and her sister, Kim, I get so excited knowing my girls will have a friendship like theirs. Not only that but they will have each other for life. Three girls have been a blessing for their daddy also. Jeff loves his girls more then life itself. Words cannot describe to you how wonderful of a father he is. He stays up at night to rock them and even attempts to fix their hair. He looks forward to taking them to play golf or to a movie. When he goes to mow he makes sure Calista has her pink mower ready so she can follow behind him. He truly is the father every girl dreams of having. The girls and I are blessed to have him. We love you Jeff!!
Caitlyn is 3 months old!

















No comments: