Wednesday, June 23, 2010
Toy Story 3
Today was the first time Calista has ever been to a movie theater. I took her to see Toy Story 3 in 3D. We had a blast. Calista did great and lasted through the previews and the whole movie. We ate popcorn, M&Ms and drank a sprite..... all her favorites. She was so cute and animated during the movie. At one point in the movie Woody lost his hat and Calista stood up and screamed "We have to find your hat Woody!!" Luckily, there were not that many people in theater. I forgot to mention she wore her Toy Story 3 shirt and we brought her very own Woody doll. Everyone there thought she was so cute and of course she just loved all the attention. I loved getting to spend one-on-one time with her. It was a very a special day for both of us!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment