We had a great Christmas Eve with the Greiner side of the family. I actually cooked most of everything we had. I had a great time doing so. We had the following: honey baked ham, winter fruit salad, macaroni salad, garlic mashed potatoes, homemade cranberry sauce, green bean casserole, turkey stuffing (cooked by Nancy), gravy, broccoli-rice and cheese casserole, Hawaiian sweet rolls, pineapple cheese ball and pecan pie (which was made by Kroger....hey I am not Rachel Ray...maybe next year I will attempt desserts:). Next year I plan on adding deviled eggs and cheesecake to the menu. Hopefully this will be something I can one day do with my girls....but if they are anything like me when I was little girl they will most likely be outside playing then in the kitchen cooking. Either one is fine with me.
Everyone came over about 11 and we had a great time spending time with our nephew Mason and the newest member of our family Miss Madelynn...... it was her first Christmas and of course she was a little angel. Mason and Calista play so great together... I can hardly keep with those two when they are together. I love watching them play together....they never fight....just have lots of fun.....so precious.
All the kids eating after playing dress up.Opening presents.
My beautiful niece Madelynn.
Ice Cream for the kids!
Christmas Cookies for Santa
Watching Frosty before bed. Caitlyn fell asleep early.
No comments:
Post a Comment