Monday, May 31, 2010

Memorial Day Weekend ~~~ Caitlyn rolling over and scooting on her belly!

We had such a great weekend. Jeff and I always appreciate when we get to spend time with our kids together. We went to visit my mom and Randy on Saturday. The girls went swimming, flew kites, ate watermelon (and other summer foods) and just had fun playing with their cousins. It was a great day. Sunday, Carsyn and I went to see my friends new baby girl, Shiplee. I also took Carsyn shopping. I love getting to spend one on one time with my kids. Carsyn and I had so much fun. When we got home Jeff took Calista fishing. She used her new princess fishing pool she got from peepaw and Andra. She caught two fish. She was a typical girl though and made her daddy take the fish off the hook.....lol. Monday, we loaded the whole tribe up and went to visit Aunt Kim, Unckle Terry and their BEAUTIFUL new house. We had so much fun. Calista and Carysn roamed the yard, played in dirt, ate a ton of sweets and had another great day spent with family. Caitlyn loves to be held so she enjoyed being passed around. Caitlyn started rolling over on Saturday and since then there has been no stopping her. When I lay her down on her play mat she moves all over the floor on her belly. We had such a relaxing weekend and look forward to me being off work for summer. Rolling over!


Carsyn
Caitlyn


Jack and Carsyn
Austin, Haley, Calista and Jack

No comments: