Play doh fun!
Saturday, June 5, 2010
Summer Break Begins
Words cannot express how happy I am to be home with my girls. I have been waiting for this since August of last year. The older Calista gets the more I realize how fast they all grow up. People tell you all the time "your going to miss these days" and they are right.... I am. So I am not taking for granted any of these days I have with them. I have a scheduled made for the whole summer. When we are home we have a specific routine we follow. For example, I have a certain time for puzzles, play doh and outside fun. I even have all the girls nap at the same time which is why I can write this blog. In doing this I hope to minimizes the stress which can come with 3 kids under 3 and ensure we have as much fun, learning and rest as possible. I will let you know how this works out. So far so good.
Caitlyn is already trying to crawl. Right now she scoots her belly on the ground.
Play doh fun!
Play doh fun!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment