It took 12 hours to get to Destin. The girls did great during the drive and we only had to stop 3 times. I think their excitement about seeing the beach kept them going. When we arrived it was around 7P.M. We unloaded and headed straight to the beach. I will always remember their reactions to seeing the beach and ocean for the first time. They were both amazed, excited and smiles lit up their faces. Calista thought the sand was snow because it was so white and began making snow angels. Carsyn said "wooowww", wanted to play in the sand and then run straight into the ocean. I was so excited to see they loved it. Right across the street from our condo there is a restaurant called, The Crab Trap. They have a play ground and the girls headed towards that after playing in the sand. It was a great first night. 




No comments:
Post a Comment