Jeff and I both woke up before the girls. We were just as excited as they were to spend our first full day in Destin. When they woke up we went straight to the beach. We had a blast. The girls loved building sand castles, boogie boarding and playing in the water. We bribed the girls to go inside and rest by telling them when they woke up they could go see baby alligators. When they woke up we stayed true to our word and took them to Fudpuckers Gator Beach. It was so fun. I might have enjoyed it the most. The girls were scared to hold a baby alligator(wonder why) so I held"pickle" the alligator. He was so sweet.....seriously.....however, his mouth was taped shut so that might be why he was sweet. I love the picture. It will be one I treasure forever because it makes me laugh. We had a great early dinner, we went shopping and then went back to play at the beach. What a great first day!
No comments:
Post a Comment