Sunday, July 3, 2011

4th of July Weekend

We had a great time spent with family and friends. Saturday, my brother and Julie met me to pick up Calista. She had great time spending the night with them and her cousins. Jeff and Carsyn went to his friend, Josh's for a barbecue. I hear Carsyn loved the attention and she even jumped off the diving board. I, unfortunately had laryngitis so Caitlyn and I hung out at home and got some much needed rest. I really enjoyed spending one on one time with her. Sunday, we woke up and got ready for our big day. We went to my brothers to get Calista and decided to hang out there for awhile and let the kids play. They kids love it over there and never want to leave. The kids fell asleep on the way home so we decided to drive a little longer to let them sleep and we made a pit stop at Jeff's friends, Sarah and Shanes, parents house. We swam and had some great food. It was a great weekend and we can't for the McKinney fireworks tomorrow night!
Carsyn swimming at the McCarrols
Carsyn and Jeanie

Josh and Carsyn

Carsyn and Chloe

No comments: